Job title: relationship manager
Industry: Investment management
Salary: £45,000 – £54,000
Position reference: 7154
Recruit UK is working on a great opportunity for a relationship manager in Bristol to join an award-winning investment firm.
This company has really developed a fantastic platform to provide its clients with access to the best solutions for their clients. Due to their continued success, they are looking for a Relationship Manager to join the team to support the training, ongoing service and further development requirements of these key accounts.
Tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Build and maintain relationships with fund managers and transfer agencies.
- Set up and manage contracts to ensure they are able to negotiate appropriately.
- Provide and receive MI, as needed.
- Ensure that existing and new DFMs/IMs have received appropriate training.
- Manage and support the implementation of new systems.
- Regular reviews with DFMs, monitoring and reporting SLAs, query resolutions and ongoing reviews of operational services.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from different departments.
Generous and negotiable salary
Benefits including, 25 days vacation + BH, 10% pension, PMI, DIS, IP and bonus
Exam assistance if you want to obtain industry relevant qualifications
· Award-winning practice with a fantastic collaborative culture
Skills and experience required:
- Financial experience with UK platforms
- Understanding of fund managers and transfer agencies
- Strong relationship building skills
- Understanding of ISA/SIPP/offshore requirements
- Knowledge of FCA regulations
About Recruit UK:
As financial services recruitment specialists, we bring unique expertise, knowledge and connections, whether you’re looking for a new job or trying to fill a position. We have a reach of over 100,000 financial services connections. Currently, Recruit UK is delighted to work with a Bristol-based investment firm in a relationship management role.
Our commitment to you:
- Recruit UK embraces equality, diversity and inclusion and will seek to promote their benefits in all of its business activities.
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out more about you.
- Provide honest feedback about your place in the job market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you with your ideal role. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic approach to mindfulness – professional happiness is rarely about money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch thanks to our regional teams.
- Never harass yourself.
• Please mention Financial Planning Today Jobs when applying •